What Our Firm Can Do For You

Personal Injury Lawyers MN

Minnesota Personal Injury Attorney & Lawyer

It is a good idea to contact an attorney if you have been injured in an accident. When you call our office, an experienced personal injury accident lawyer will provide you with a free initial consultation. We will advise you of your legal rights and tell you if you have a legal claim.

Most importantly, our attorneys protect YOUR RIGHTS. We do not represent the insurance company. The insurance companies (even your own insurance company) are looking out for their interests, not yours. Not surprisingly, the goal of the insurance company is to pay as little as possible on every claim. However, we make sure you get what you are entitled to. To start, our Minnesota personal injury lawyers will work to get your medical bills paid and your lost wages reimbursed. In addition, we will get you other appropriate compensation for your accident. For example, pain and suffering compensation and money for future medical care. See our Home Page for more information.

Our personal injury lawyers will represent YOUR BEST INTERESTS. Studies done by the insurance companies themselves show that people with lawyers get up to three times more for the same type of injury as someone without a lawyer.


Obtaining greater compensation is only one of the reasons to hire a lawyer after an accident. There are often many legal forms to be filed – which can be confusing. Of course, there are legal deadlines and rules that must be met to pursue a claim. Additionally, you may be obligated under your health or disability insurance policy to pay back some or all of your medical bills or wage loss that they paid because of the accident. This is called ‘subrogation,’ and the rules vary depending on the type of health insurance. Our lawyers work with subrogation claims every day.

For these reasons, and many more, it is always best to contact an experienced personal injury attorney after a MN accident. Please give us a call or email us for a free initial consultation about your case.