CLICK LINKS BELOW FOR ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED PERSONAL INJURY QUESTIONS ABOUT MINNESOTA ACCIDENTS:
- What does it cost to hire a lawyer?
- Do I need a lawyer?
- How can I get my medical bills paid?
- How do I get paid for the damage to my car?
- What if the insurance company is offering too little for my car?
- What’s my injury case worth?
- How long do I have to start my case?
- How long will it take to settle my case?
- What are “No-Fault” Benefits?
- Do I have a claim against the other driver for my injuries?
- What if I am a passenger in a car being driven by my spouse or other relative?
- What happens if I am injured at someone else’s house or property?
- What happens if I am injured at a store or other business property?
- What happens if I am bitten by a dog or injured by a dog or other animal?
- I was just in an auto accident, now what do I do?
- What’s in my Automobile Insurance Policy?
- Links to other legal sources.
For additional information, and answers to other questions about a Minnesota accident injury, call our office and speak with a personal injury attorney for a free consultation. Our lawyers are happy to answer questions about your specific case, with no obligation.