Bloomington Burnsville Minnesota Car Accident Lawyer


When you are in a car accident in Bloomington Minnesota or Burnsville, and the other driver is at fault, the other driver’s insurance should pay for the repair or replacement of your vehicle. They usually will — if they agree that their driver was at fault in causing the accident. The other driver’s insurance will also pay for a rental car while your vehicle is being fixed or while you are shopping for a new car.

In that situation, you will also NOT have to pay a deductible. For example, our auto accident lawyers see many cases of rear end car accidents in Burnsville and Bloomington along Highways 494 or 35W. In most of those rear end crashes, the insurance for the driver who rear ended you will admit fault and pay for the damage.


However, in some cases, the other driver’s insurance company denies the car accident was their fault and refuses to pay. Even worse, sometimes the other driver is irresponsible and has no insurance. In those cases you will have to submit the car damage claim to your insurance company if you have collision coverage. Your insurance company will then pay to fix or replace your vehicle, but they will subtract the amount of your deductible – usually $250 or $500 – that you will have to pay yourself. Once your insurance company pays to fix or replace your car, they will try to get their money back from the other driver’s insurance or from the other driver if he was uninsured.

If your insurance company is able to get money from the other driver or his insurer, they will pay you back your deductible at the same time – usually with the first money they get. Our top lawyers handle many Bloomington and Burnsville auto accident cases.


If you are injured in a car crash anywhere in Minnesota, you are entitled to No-Fault Benefits from your auto insurance to help pay for your medical bills and lost wages. Our car accident lawyers have helped many people in Burnsville and Bloomington MN and in cities throughout the state. When you call and talk to one of our car crash lawyers, we will explain the car insurance No-Fault system to you and also advise you about your vehicle damage. Our primary focus is to get you fair and complete compensation for your injuries.

If you have been injured in an auto accident in Burnsville MN or Bloomington, you should talk to our attorneys as soon as possible so that we can investigate your case and advise you of your rights. Investigation is often crucial in an auto accident case, and especially when a truck is involved or the car accident happens at an intersection. We are personal injury lawyers handling car accident and motorcycle cases in Bloomington, Burnsville, and throughout Minnesota.

Our top attorneys have represented hundreds of people with car accident injury cases over the last 25 years, including truck accidents , drunk driver crashes, and work related car accidents resulting in serious injury including brain injuries. An auto accident attorney will provide you with a free initial consultation, and we only ever charge based on a percentage of what we collect for you. If you have questions about getting repaid for the damage to your car, or your deductible, call us for a free consultation.


Pam Rochlin is one of Minnesota’s few women personal injury Super Lawyers, and she was formerly a partner at Meshbesher and Spence. We provide big firm experience and small firm attention. An auto accident lawyer can discuss your Bloomington or Burnsville MN car accident case at our nearby office in Edina, or our offices in Minneapolis, Woodbury, and St. Louis Park.

An attorney will also come to your home in Bloomington or Burnsville to discuss your car accident, or in many surrounding cities including Richfield, Apple Valley, Maple Grove, Anoka, Brooklyn Center, St. Paul, etc.  We will make sure your rights are protected and you receive the insurance compensation you are entitled to. Our best Minnesota injury lawyers handle all kinds of motorcycle, truck, and car accident cases including accidents at intersections, rear end accidents, running a red light or stop sign, skidding on ice, etc. You can contact us by phone or email using the contact information on the web site.